Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Big Unveiling

Okay, I've been working on the website nonstop. Alright, there has been some stopping, but I've been working hard and I am so proud to finally present it to you. I am still working some of the kinks out. For instance, if you are on a Mac computer using Safari it doesn't open properly, but it opens well on Firefox. Anyways; I hope you enjoy!

Quick update: off steroids, mag and electrolytes were steady, the lower Cyclosporine dose proved effective in not eating my red blood cells, and my liver enzymes are continuing to improve. Rewind, YES, I said OFF steroids; as in I don't take any, zero, zippo, zilch. Thank you God. Oh, hallelujah. Goodbye, little monsters. I had another pulmonary test on Monday and the results are pending. My cheeks are going down, my hair is still growing, and I now eat about 1/4 of the portion size I did on steroids. I've been very fatigued and having back pains (and hot, gotta love AZ). They are still unsure of the cause of the fatigue, but I believe the back pains have something to do with the fact that I haven't been doing my stretches, OOPS. Learned my lesson, well not really, I'm still not stretching. (But in my defense I am getting more exercise, you should have seen the stairs I climbed the other day!) Okay, now quit reading this...you've got a website to check out.

www.cecisclimb.com

P.S. Thank you for loving and supporting me. You will never know how much it means to me. I am sincerely grateful. I don't say it enough. Now really, website!

8 comments:

  1. Ceci! Your site is beautiful! SO glad to hear you're off the steroids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Buh0bye steroids! Yay :D The website . . . left me speechless! Call me a dork, but I actually teared up. I know I should be used to it by now, but you always find a way to amaze me even more than before! I hope you know that you are the biggest inspiration in my life and that I love you more than otter pops in this Arizonan heat! Again, the website is stunning. My love and prayers continue to go out to you!
    Love always and dearly,
    Karissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website is soooo awesome!!! You did such a great job! I am quite impressed! You are now gonna touch and inspire that many more people! You are amazing! Love ya, Jena

    ReplyDelete
  4. ceci im so happy to hear everything is going so well for you! I'm a religious reader of your blog and like everyone else in your life you always find a way to amaze me more and more every day! You even amaze people you don't even know that i tell about you when they ask about my bracelet! it's amazing how one person can be such an inspiration to so many! I can't see the website on my phone but you better believe it is the first place i'm going when i get that laptop charger this week and i can't wait! Stay beautiful, healthy, and happy and know you're still in my prayers! Love you! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Ceci! What an amazing website!!! I hurriedly looked at it a few days ago, but this morning, I really took time----wow---each site is so very inspirational and has a message to be heard! The scenario that Dr Douglas wrote about certainly puts things into perspective, huh? Reading about 5 yr old Cecilia and seeing her precious picture was so touching. And, Kimberly, the 42 yr old mom that is running a marathon and chose to do it in your honor because of your story--how impressive! The school story about you and your struggle--the picture of you & 3 of your friends who cut their hair in honor of you---brought tears to my eyes. The info on the importance of a Health Fair---what we might find out---it was very to the point---thanks. What spoke to me the most though, was you saying you were thrown into this full of heartbreak & struggle, yet with strength & most importantly, faith. You are so very amazing, Ceci. You always make your way to the positive side of your Climb. You inspire us all, over and over again. Thank you sooooo much for sharing your Climb with us, and hopefully, soon, with Oprah. Much love, Kathy & Rexie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The website looks fabulous Ceci!! I can't wait to share it with everyone who asks me about you so often at work and at the high school!!

    Thrilled to hear you are off the steroids and doing well. That is the best news!!

    I can't wait to tweet and email Oprah! I think we are going to try to make it a school wide project on that day and see if we can crash all the school computers and have everyone's cell's confiscated as they all twitter and email her with their phones! Hahaha!! I'm going to see what we can do. Taylor will be a freshman and her and Elysia can lead the troops with me!

    Much love to you and keep on climbing Ceci!!!

    Cassi

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow amazing website!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it and do you know what I also loved reading... NO STEROIDS! Ya Buddy!!! I want to thank you for being such inspiration! You are an amazing girl Carolyn. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We moved last weekend, so my computer time has been limited. 3 moves for me in 3 months is CRAZY. We are rejoicing about your great news. Yeah! NO STEROIDS! A friend shared one of her favorites quotes with me this wekend: "That which we focus upon increases." That is why you are getting better. You are focusing on it and not all the other bad stuff. You are helping so many of us in ways you never thought possible. God is working miracles through you. Keep it up dear friend! Love you Ricar and Tamara in WA

    ReplyDelete