Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Official...

I am off of anti rejection medicine for good!!! I haven't taken a dose in 24 hours. Thank you God for the beautiful blessing. It seems like I have waited for this day for so long. It's finally here and I am thoroughly enjoying it! Everyone was asleep as I was taking my last dose so I made a sign to celebrate (as shown above). Three months until I am FREEEEEEEE (my immune system will be strong again). Just 90 short days until I get to hug each and every one of you.

I haven't been to clinic in over seven days! We have an appointment later this week. I just wanted to share the great news.

Love Always,
Ceci

P.S. In case you aren't aware, only 40% of people in need of a match receive the LIFE SAVING transplant they need. You could be a match and help save someone's life. Click HERE to learn more & sign up for the National Marrow Registry.

P.S.S. We just got a new cookbook. I'm really excited to start cooking more, but me in the kitchen? Could be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment