Monday, September 28, 2009

Waiting Oh So Patiently (NOT)




AHHHHHHHHH (me screaming). I had such a great weekend, my Dad says he saw my smile this weekend; the one he has missed. However, today has been a very hard day. We talked to Dr. Etzl who told us that the results are not yet in. He also informed us that the results are not black/white or yes/no. It is data that Dr. Adams will read and decipher if either brother is a viable option. We don't know when we will get the results. We love our doctors, nurses, and staff. I can't emphasize that enough. It's just hard to wait and be patient. I'm learning oh so much. One of the things I've learned is that you gain strength from struggle. Well that and that I eat a lot of chocolate when I'm stressed, I now understand the term "comfort food."

Thank you for all of your comments, prayers, and support.

Love,
Ceci

P.S. I know my brothers will carry me. (pun intended)

3 comments:

  1. Hi honey bun. Once again, I love the pictures you chose and your great pun (intended)!!!! I can't even comprehend how difficult today was for you, but I do know how hard it is to hurry up and wait. I was just thinking, if struggle equals strength, then you would be HERCULES or the female version thereof. Either way, I find you to be amazing!
    Love you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sense of humor is such a sign of your strength and love!! Great pictures you shared...and know that we will be praying for an answer so you won't have to hurry up and wait so much! :) Tomorrow may bring new challenges, but also new happiness and as always, you will face it with support and optimism! Thanks as always for sharing your journey with us!! Take care and thanks so much for the card! We loved it!
    Love ya! The McCord Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceci,
    Yu are amazing! I love reading about your progress, it makes my day! You are one of the only people I know who looks just as beautiful without hair as with hair. One of my favorite pictures is the one of RB and Kylie. We really miss our Candy Man. We pray for you each morning and each night before we go to sleep. I know the Lord is watching over you and RB is standing by to see that you are blessed and taken care of
    We love you,
    Miss Arlene and Rob

    ReplyDelete